You can customize the look of your LMS by adding a banner that displays the name or logo of your institution. You can also add banners or images in banner sizes to separate different courses and categories in your LMS.
1. Go to the Cast Editor.
2. If you have an existing banner in your LMS, you only need to replace it. Click on the Edit or pen button on the upper right corner of the existing banner.
3. Click on Change image to choose an image from your device to replace the existing banner.
4. If you need to add a new banner, click on Add Block button.
5. In the Add Block options, choose Carousel.
6. A block will appear where you added the Carousel block. Click on the Edit or pen button on the upper right corner of this block.
7. Click on Change image to choose a photo for this block from your device.
Note: The suggested dimensions for the banner are 1440 x 280px. Make sure that the elements are centered, including the text. Please use the image below as a guide for creating your banner.